* Mrs. Uribes has worked in education for 28 years. This is her second year teaching at HPE. In the past, she worked as a preschool teacher, combination class teacher, a program director of early childhood education programs, an administrator at the elementary school level, and a professor for higher education. In addition, she has also worked at a private Montessori school.
* She is bilingual in Spanish and English and has worked as a bilingual teacher in the lower elementary grades. Mrs. Uribes has a passion for ALL learners to succeed in education and to have a healthy future.
* Personality Traits: integrity, honesty, commitment, passion, and empathy
* Favorite Quote: “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched–they must be felt with the heart.” –Helene Keller
* Favorite Children’s Books: Love You Forever by Robert Munsch and The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
* Favorite Family Movies: “Finding Nemo” and “The Lion King”