SDC Second/Third Grade
* This is Mrs. Bull’s 5th year of teaching at HPE.
* She has experience in grades 1st-3rd in a Special Day Classroom.
* Mrs. Bull enjoys communicating teacher input to the PTO, helping to organize the Winter Program, participating in our School Site Council, and being a member of our school’s crisis team. Mrs. Bull enjoys each of the roles she has at HPE because they allow her to interact with different groups of people that are important to the school body and community (parents, teachers, students, etc.).
Personality Traits: patient, organized, loving, and communicative
* Favorite Quote: “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
* Favorite Children’s Book: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
* Favorite Family Movie: “The Little Mermaid”